What do you Share?

I'm looking for boards on Pinterest and Instagram streams to follow!

I'm interested in people with a love for life, travel, culture, diversity, art, holistic practices, free thought, and unique perspectives.

I like following boards/streams that are passionate, artful, unique, insightful, inspiring, funny, or just full of personality.

What I'm not interested in are streams/boards that exist solely for the purpose of selling, collecting likes/followers, spamming, or promoting any kind of hate missions.

That does not mean no businesses. I like to follow businesses that seek to make a positive impact on the world in some way and whose pages are not automated - in other words, I want to see real content rather than mundane listings of what's on sale.

Also, I find many special interests fascinating...so don't think what you have to share won't appeal to me simply because it's obscure or because I may not seem to fit some particular profile of typical followers for your content.

I especially want to follow boards that want to be shared - because I like sharing what I love with others who may also appreciate it.

So, share your links with me here so I can find you! And, suggest great people/causes/places to follow that you enjoy - I would love to take a look at those boards and streams that make you smile or bring you joy. I'll be sharing some of my favorites soon as well, so be sure to check back.

Also, if you're on Pinterest and want to join my new group shareboard (created only moments ago) for Instagrammers, let me know and I'll follow you and add you as a pinner to the board. Many thanks!

http://pinterest.com/holistic/instagram-favorites/


If you'd like to follow my boards on Pinterest go here ---> http://pinterest.com/holistic/

And if you'd like to follow my Instagram stream go here ---> http://instagram.com/holisticfox

Please note: I don't require that you follow any of my boards/streams simply because I choose to follow yours. I'm not selling my likes/reposts/shares/follows or bargaining for them. If I follow you, like or share your posts, it's because I truly enjoyed and appreciated what you had to share.

-Lisa.


Comments

Popular Posts